Thursday, October 22, 2009

Savannah
















I can't believe how Savannah is growing. She amazes me everyday. Every morning she will climb up on the counter, in the bathroom, and imitate me when I'm getting ready. I just love when she dresses herself. It's like her dad had dressed her, but yet she rather have all her clothes on at the same time. She loves to read or being read to. Again she will imitate some of the words and read'em to her stuffed bears. When she does this I wish I had my camera out. But when I do have it out. I try to sneek to get a picture, but everytime I get too close she stops and does somthing else. When she was a baby I would wonder what her favorite toy or stuffed animal would be. Lately, for the past month it has been the stuffed bear that her grandma Shockey bought her when we went camping last August. She carryies that everywhere we go. Even to church. She loves to go to the park. She takes her green soccer ball every time. When we are there I try to help her go down the slide. She always wants to do it herself. She is getting to be an independent person. She also loves to help out with chores: putting the dishes away, laundry and helps putting away her toys. No 2 year old I know would probably do that. Knowing David and I call each other "babe". When she is trying to get our attention she will call us "babe". It's just hilarious. Our resent trip to Utah. Savannah got to meet Isabel and Libby. I was excited to see how Savannah and Isabel interact with each other. Will Savannah was little hard on Izzy. Wanted to wrestle with her. Had to keep telling Savannah to be gentle. But I guess she gets that at daycare. Her babysitter watches her grandson once or twice a week. Plus, she has 2 other sons that are home and play with her too and David....will there you go. You see where she gets the harshness from. Then I hear " she needs a brother" alot. Maybe that will be child number 2. Anyways, the two cousins were cute together. She loved Libby given her kisses and telling her go to sleep, night, love you. Like she does when we go to bed. She adores Cameron. Always wants to know where Cameron is.





No comments: