Monday, November 2, 2009

HALLOWEEN











Our Halloween started with a quick trip to Utah. For baby Libby's blessing on Sunday. On our way there, we got held up between Cheyenne and Laramie. I have never seen so many semi's in my life. It took us 1 hr to get from Cheyenne to Laramie, when it only takes us 25 minutes. Then when we reached Green River, knowing we were in a pocket of semi's and going like 60 miles an hour. A semi drifted into our lane and as I honked my horn so many times and as long the driver made me spin out in the median, Dodging two poles. As I got control of the vehicle thinking we could have rolled. Sped up to the driver. Waiting for him to move over to the right lane. So that I can give him a peice of my mind. As I was passing the driver, looked up at him he was smiling. David did give him a peice of his mind. Needless to say, we got to Utah just giving Savannah enough time to trick or treat. Savannah had a great time trick or treating and playing with Cameron. At the luncheon all she wanted to eat was chips and cookies. I like to thank Heavenly Father for sparing our lives. The ride home was much better.

1 comment:

McCall said...

She was such a cute Tinkerbell! Thanks for making the drive for Libby's blessing. It was good seeing you guys!