Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday!!


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Savannah, Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to our sweet, active girl. No two parents couldn't ask for anything more. We can't believe you are 2. The past 2 years have gone by fast. And am excited for the next. To see how you develop and corrispond to new words. And your ability to do more things for yourself. And how you are learning your ABC's and 123's. This picture was taken today to show off her new birthday outfit. Yes the date is wrong, I know. I wanted to wake her up at 12:04am to sing happy birthday, but David wouldn't let me. Knowing she wouldn't know what is going on. So I guess I will do it when she gets alittle older. Well we love you and "Happy Birthday". Love, Mom and Dad

1 comment:

Keri Alane said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful girl!!! I hope your day is full of Joy and cake!! Lots of it!! My sister sent Cami the best advice when she turned two (and even though I didn't agree at the time I think you will enjoy it too!!!

Now that you are two there are some things you need to know... 1) Toilets are optional, big girl pants are as good as diapers (2) No doesn't mean no, it means try again in 5 minutes (3) The louder and longer you scream the more likely it is that you'll get what you want, and (4) Always remember that no matter how many lamps you break, books you rip up, and toys you toss out the window of the car, your mom will always love you (so take advantage of it and drive her CRAZY while you can get away with it with cuteness LOL!!)