Sunday, November 16, 2008

College Graduation!!
















As I was getting ready for this day. I really didn't have time to clean all week. So I had to do it all day Friday. And of course Savannah wanted to help, but she would go behind me and make a mess. Of course I had to order my own cake. J/K. As I was picking it up it was about time to go. I had to be there at 5:30. Me and a few friends were watching people arrive. When I saw mom and dad walk in. I ran downstairs to give them a big hug. I was about to cry because I missed them so much. They told me that David and his parents were leaving 15 to 7:00. Well I used dad's phone to give David a call no answer. So I called his mom's cell phone no answer. So after calling a few more times. I was told to line up. Dad finally got a hold of David. Well as we were lined up at the door to go in the sanctuary of the church. Guess who shows up....you guessed it David, Savannah and his parents. I was the fifth person in line so they missed me walking in. Thank you for those who made it. You made my day. Those who couldn't make it...Hilary/Collin/Cameron, Josh/Brandie/Isabel, Jared/McCall, Nicholas, Mike/Amy and kids, Eddie/Areli, Bryan/Ashley, Brenda/Brian and kids, Ernie/Keri and girls. You were missed.

2 comments:

Keri Alane said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
We didn't even know that you were graduating so soon!! (Well if Ernie did he didn't share that fact!!) I am glad you enjoyed your Graduation!!! Congratulations again!
I hope everyone else is doing good!

McCall said...

Congrats Alicia!!! Sorry we couldn't be there! Your card has been sitting on my kitchen counter for 3 weeks now just waiting to be stamped and sent...oh brother. It is on it's way though...sorry for the delay.